Tuesday 24 April 2012

Inside MFD'S make up bag!

As you can see I really don't use a lot of products!
Here we have:
1 blusher brush - napoleon perdis
2 eye shadow brushes -Napoleon perdis
1 eye liner brush - Napoleon perdis
Gel eyeliner pot - Napoleon perdis
Mosaic blush - Napoleon perdis
Mascara peep show Madame beyond - Napoleon perdis
Concealer - hissy fit
Eye shadow palette - revlon

So there you have it! All my make up! You'll notice that I don't use foundation! Hardly ever! The last time I wore it we about a year ago!


Ciao, MelbourneFashionDiary xxx

2 comments:

  1. Girl that is amazing! My makeup bag is so big like so sooooooooooo big that i struggle to fit it into my suitcase!!!!
    xx

    georgianaonstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? You don't need that much! Your gorgeous!

      Delete